Safeguarding at Robin Hood Primary School
The education sector has a duty of care for children, young people or vulnerable adults to ensure that those under their care are protected from harm inside and outside of their institutions. Safeguarding is the term used to describe the measures put in place to ensure the protection of health, wellbeing and human rights of individuals under their care.
Robin Hood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are fully committed to ensuring that consistent effective safeguarding procedures are in place to support families, children and staff at school. This means that we ensure that everyone working in our school has successfully completed the necessary clearances to enable them to work with children.
All safeguarding concerns are passed to members of staff who are specifically trained as “Designated Safeguarding Lead” (DSL) within the school. The Safeguarding Team in our school consists of:
- Mrs Steel (SENDCO) - Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs Harris (Headteacher) - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Miss Mees (Deputy Head teacher) - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Miss Purchon (Business Manager) Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs Cookson (Assistant SENDCO / HLTA) - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs Hey (Friendly Faces Manager) - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Sarah Patel - Designated Safeguarding Governor
Our Safeguarding Policy
|Safeguarding Policy 2022-2023.pdf||Download|