Reconnecting with Key Stakeholders:
- To assess the impact of school closure on all school stakeholders (children, parents, staff, governors and community).
- To aid reconnection and catch-up through the effective support and development of staff.
- To aid reconnection and catch-up through further development of approaches to home learning.
- To aid reconnection and catch-up through addressing the disadvantage gap.
- To implement specific, research-based strategies and interventions in order to support curriculum reconnection and catch-up, including tutoring, and extended school days.
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- Ensure all new to subject leadership teachers have the necessary support to lead their subject effectively
- Ensure all subject leaders have dedicated research and monitoring time to allow for effective monitoring of the intent, implementation and impact progress within their subject
- Ensure all governors have a clear understanding based on first-hand evidence-based knowledge of the foundation curriculum offer for our pupils
QUALITY OF EDUCATION
- Conduct a deep review of reading and some foundation subjects to monitor the effectiveness of the implementation, intent and impact (III) strategy for each subject
- Ensure our curriculum offer is ambitious for all including our SEND pupils and more able pupils
- To ensure all teaching staff and new to year group and new to school are confident in the key aspects of maths mastery
- To ensure recall and recap opportunities are built into all medium term planning for all subjects
BEHAVIOUR AND ATTITUDES
- To ensure our playtime spaces and activities are providing structure and engagement in healthy play
- To continue to ensure all our pupils are staying safe
- To continue to reduce the % of persistent absentee pupils and pupils with irregular attendance
- Ensure all staff are trained and confident in spotting and supporting mental health issues at an early stage
- To increase further our pupils' awareness of local, national and global issues
- To ensure our pupils can respectfully challenge views and opinions and behaviours within a safe environment
- To ensure we continue to support and encourage our pupils to make healthy choices in terms of their physical well-being
- To ensure we are providing effective information for our parents to support the learning journey of our pupils at home and in school
- To further develop our expertise in developing real number sense and thus ensuring a high proportion of pupils are Y1 ready in their maths mastery journey
- To use the natural resources available to us within our local school community to enhance first-hand learning opportunities within the Foundation Stage in particular within the areas of learning of Knowledge and Understanding of the World and People and Communities