At Robin Hood Primary School, we develop and promote British Values throughout our school and within our curriculum. The Department for Education defines British Values as follows:
- Respect for democracy and support or participation in the democratic process.
- Respect for the basis on which the law is made and applies in England.
- Support for equality of opportunity for all.
- Support and respect for the liberties of all within the law.
- Respect for and tolerance of different faiths and religious and other beliefs.
Our school reflects British Values in all that we do. We aim to nurture our children on their journey through life so they can grow into safe, caring, democratic, responsible and tolerant citizens who make a positive difference to British society and to the world
Our British Values Overview
|British Values Whole School Overview.pdf||Download|