We believe that wearing a school uniform helps to foster the idea of a shared community, to which all pupils can be proud to belong. It is unrealistic to designate a particular style, material and colour. Therefore the Governing Body decided that the school uniform should be black trousers or skirts, white polo shirts and jade green sweatshirts and/or cardigans.
For Infant children we would appreciate easy fastenings so that children can dress themselves quickly and easily without adult help.
We ask for your full cooperation as we believe being smart and presentable creates a respectful environment.
School and PE Uniform providers
School uniform can be ordered from:
- Theuniformcentre.com which is located in Morley (www.theuniformcentre.com)
An order form is available on our school website here or from the office. All completed orders need to be handed in at the office so the school can make a bulk purchase and then hand out any orders accordingly.
- My Uniform Online
School Uniform checklist
- Black or navy trousers, skirt or pinafore dress. (Leggings are not allowed).
- White polo shirt or shirt
- Jade green school sweatshirt or Cardigan
- Footwear should be black shoes or trainers. If your child is in Foundation Stage please can the shoes fasten with Velcro.
- Hair accessories are allowed but we ask that they are kept small and simple.
- Make up of any kind is not allowed. This includes nail varnish.
- Jewellery is not allowed apart from watches and girls may wear stud earrings provided they are covered or removed for PE sessionsand swimming lessons.
Please label everything.